Bay Area Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David aka Reinaldo from Marin

Go down

David aka Reinaldo from Marin Empty David aka Reinaldo from Marin

Post by David Sat May 31, 2008 10:50 am

I like this new format. Yahoo is not bad but it has a lot of annoying quirks and has twice (over about 20 years) screwed up my accounts. Thanks for all your effort Jeff.

While living in Japan, in the USAF, I rode Cabton and Mizuho motorcycles. Both companies went out of business in the '50s. Then when I went back for college, I rode a "Pidgeon" That company died also Smile . Having put two companies out of business, I do sometimes worry about Honda--and I can't help noticing that Honda has no 2008 Reflex. I stopped riding in 1964 and only bought my first Reflex, "Raquel", in 2003. 2005 came my Silverwing, "Toronado" (Zorro's black stallion). Toronado was great, but after a little skid (Didn't go down, but tasted the adrenalin.) I decided I needed ABS and bought "El Fuego", a red Silverwing ABS in 2007.

For those who know me on Yahoo as Reinaldo, there is a good explanation. I write and photograph under the nom de plume of Reinaldo da Silva. I was logged into Yahoo on an aviation group when I signed up for my first Maxi group. Yahoo makes it very difficult to change, and also difficult to use two names on the same computer. So I still use Reinaldo there, but here I can be myself. David aka Reinaldo from Marin Findex
David
David

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://srdavid.blogspot.com  www.emerging-images.com

Back to top Go down