Bay Area Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday, October 5th - - "Ride for Kids"

2 posters

Go down

Sunday, October 5th - - "Ride for Kids" Empty Sunday, October 5th - - "Ride for Kids"

Post by CaptJohn Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:56 pm

I know I've mentioned this ride a bunch of time, but if you'd like to ride with myself and several of my friends this coming Sunday, meet us at the Long's Drugstore Parking Lot, in Walnut Creek, located at the intersection of Olympic & California Blvds. We're meeting there at 7:45 a.m., and leaving for Woodland at 8:00 a.m., Sharp!

Registration for the "Ride for Kids" is $35, which will include a light continental breakfast and a bag lunch. Those that joined me for the San Francisco Ride in Pleasanton in June really enjoyed themselves, and this coming ride is even bigger and better. I hope I'll see some of the regulars Sunday, and maybe meet some of the new members, too!
CaptJohn
CaptJohn

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-05-24

http://www.firstgiving.com/CaptJohn

Back to top Go down

Sunday, October 5th - - "Ride for Kids" Empty Re: Sunday, October 5th - - "Ride for Kids"

Post by Bonnie Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:19 pm

John, See you Sunday morning for the ride. The last ride was so much fun and extremely well organized. Plus, the money goes for a great cause.
Bonnie
Bonnie

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down