Bay Area Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverwing Wolf in Sheep's Clothing Patches

Go down

Silverwing Wolf in Sheep's Clothing Patches Empty Silverwing Wolf in Sheep's Clothing Patches

Post by David Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:17 pm

Knowing that there are a few Silverwing riders among our members, I have offered them on the Silverwing Yahoo group but still have some for our members who might want them.

I still have 10 Silverwing Wolf in Sheeps Clothing patches. They are beautiful, high quality patches with an iron-on backing that works even on leather. [img]Silverwing Wolf in Sheep's Clothing Patches Silver10[/img]

Many people bought these a couple years ago. I started with 50 and they were $12 each. They were spoken for within 4 days. The second 100 went for $10. Since I've recovered my money, as long as they last, these will go for $7 each, INCLUDING postage--What a deal.

I will accept a check made out to David M. Pittle at 369B Third St. #408, San Rafael, CA 94901. Be sure to include your shipping address.

Or Paypal. But MUST be the bank transfer type. Credit and Debit cards don't work because Paypal takes a chunk out. If I accept it they convert the account and take it out of ALL payments afterward. Paypal account is reinaldo@emerging-images.com .
David
David

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://srdavid.blogspot.com  www.emerging-images.com

Back to top Go down