Bay Area Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burgy Clutch Recall

2 posters

Go down

Burgy Clutch Recall Empty Burgy Clutch Recall

Post by Greg470 Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:28 pm

Has anyone heard of a possible recall on the 2007 Burgy 400 clutch and if so any recommendations on a good Suzuki Dealer to contact ? I am in the East Bay area and have heard good things about the dealer in Vallejo ?
Greg470
Greg470

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Burgy Clutch Recall Empty Re: Burgy Clutch Recall

Post by JeffR Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:56 pm

Greg,

Have you read the posts over on the www.burgmanusa.com site regarding the clutch issue? You may want to go there, if you already haven't, and read up on the information before you go to the shop. Some of the people there have printed some of the post from there and brought them in to the shop so they can see that there is a problem with quite of few of the clutches. Also, many are just buying an aftermarket clutch, the Malossi, and just bypassing many of the headaches some have had with their dealers. Good luck and keep us up to speed. I have had a lot of work performed at Eastbaymotor Sports in Hayward, on Foothill Dr. They are very good with scooters and probably sell more large scooters than anyone around. You might want to check them out if you can't find a good shop close to you.

Take care,
JeffR
JeffR
Admin

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-05-24

http://bamr.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Burgy Clutch Recall Empty Re: Burgy Clutch Recall

Post by Greg470 Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:51 pm

Jeff,

Thanks, this is exactly the info that I was looking for...Will check it out