Bay Area Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember Smoko Bob?

Go down

Remember Smoko Bob? Empty Remember Smoko Bob?

Post by scottj1119 Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:27 pm

Last month, we had a new member join from Australia, Smoko Bob. Well, I decided to join their group, www.maxitag.org , just to make connections. I just got my account opened today.

Here's a copy of my first post:

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:53 am Post subject: Hello from the left coast...

Just joined your group, thanks to the help from Smoko Bob.

I'm from the left coast of the US and co-moderate a riders forum called Bay Area Maxi Riders ( bamr.heavenforum.org ). About a month ago, we had a new member join called "Smoko Bob". After sending a quick welcome message and invitation to join us on our next monthly ride, Bob replied that considering where he's from, it may be tough for him to make our monthly rides .

Anyway, I just thought it would be interesting to "virtually" join up with your group and hope to be able to share riding experiences and meet some other riders. Our group has riders from new to experienced, from 250cc to 650cc, from MP3's and X9's to Burgmans to Majestys to Xcitings'. Next year, we are thinking about putting together a scooter rally for the whole SF Bay Area.

Although Northern California is a very good location for riding, I haven't been to your neck of the woods, if I make it someday it would be good to meet up.

Scott
- Brakeflasher inertial rear brake light
- Clearview 2XL with vent
- Corbin seat with backrest
- Bestem 929 top box

Block588
Valued Maxitagger

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:05 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome, Its always good to have new members join the group!

Riding here is good and Smoko and the Crew have a great deal of experiance to tap into. And you would be welcome any time on a ride!

I'll drop by your site and have a look, as Its always good to have another souce of info at hand.

I hope I'll see you one day on a ride here or maybe over there!

Pete "Block"
scottj1119
Admin

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-05-24

http://bamr.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down