Bay Area Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rob, Checking on your progress

2 posters

Go down

Rob, Checking on your progress Empty Rob, Checking on your progress

Post by Bonnie Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:27 pm

Rob, We haven't heard anything lately from you. The last time we talked was the day of the Ride for Kids. How are you doing? I thought that now that the move is over you might be on the road to good health (so to speak).
Let us know your progress and when we can expect to see you. By the way, loved your motorcycle!

Bonnie
Bonnie
Bonnie

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Rob, Checking on your progress Empty Re: Rob, Checking on your progress

Post by ScooterRob Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:20 am

Hi Bonnie and all,

Thanks for your concern. I have been quietly watching the threads here and following you guys [and girls] in spirit.

Still on crutches. I go back to the Dr. on Sept. 3 and should get the go ahead to start walking. Still waiting for Concord Motorsports to get to the scooter. I am having some real problems with them. They don't seem to want to do any work. And I still don't know what caused the accident. I hope to be back riding in a couple weeks if all goes well.

Robert

ScooterRob

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:29 am

Rob, Have you talked with Chad in the Service Dept.? He has been very helpful. What is their excuse? Glad to hear that you are up and around and hope to see you on the ride next month.
Bonnie
Bonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by ScooterRob Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:42 am

Yes, Chad is the one giving me so much hastle. Don't know why. I hope to get things worked out this week.

ScooterRob

Back to top Go down

Post by ScooterRob Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:32 pm

Update. Bonnie and all.

Finally got the scoot back yesterday at 6 pm. I was the last customer that Concord Motorsports had. They will open Wednesday under new management. Don't know if the name will be the same.

The story. A bolt holding the front fender either came loose or broke and the fender rubbed and became lodged in the front tire causing the front wheel to lock and thus throwing me to the pavement. I go to the Dr Wed. and hopefully he will release me to start walking again. Actually, I am walking now but my knee is still very weak and I have to take it easy. Not sure what I will do about the scooter. I think we will use it for local riding and use the Valkyrie for our touring jaunts.

I hope to see you all again in th near future. Scott, I was all set to go with you on your passes ride and then you changed the day. Maybe next time.

Anyway, that's the scoop. Stay in touch.

Robert

ScooterRob

Back to top Go down

Rob, Checking on your progress Empty Update

Post by Bonnie Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:21 pm

Rob, Good to hear from you. At least now you know what caused the accident. I wonder what is going on with Concord Motorsports? It will be interesting to see what happens. They have always seemed to do a good business.
Are you going to have Physical Therapy? I am sure you are anxious to start riding again but at least you missed riding in the hot weather. We will definitely have to schedule a ride to celebrate when you are cleared by the Dr.
Thanks for keeping us informed and hope to see you soon, Bonnie
Bonnie
Bonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum