Bay Area Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastbay Scooter Rally

4 posters

Go down

Eastbay Scooter Rally Empty Eastbay Scooter Rally

Post by llrdhsktr Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:52 pm

This is a forward from Walnut Creek Vespa and Rockridge TwoWheels in Oakland, my local dealer. Check it out! I can't make it as I'll be on vacation....

Scooter Rally!! August 16th 2008 1030 am
Yippee!!
Mark your calendars it's time for a Scooter Rally
at Walnut Creek Vespa! Saturday August 16th 2008!

Meet us at Walnut Creek Vespa at 1030 Saturday morning for coffee and bagels and a bit of socializing then we'll head out on the road.

The route we'll ride will take us up to the beautiful Alhambra Valley Road near the San Pablo Dam Reservoir then up to Moraga and back. Most scooters will be fine on the course however the 50cc bikes may struggle a bit to keep up on the hilly parts.

We have been really busy here at Walnut Creek Vespa this year and are looking forward to welcoming alot of new riders as well as seeing our old friends again! It's going to be a beautiful day so come fueled up and ready to ride!!

Oh yeah! There will be raffles and give aways too!!
See ya soon! Ciao!

RSVP kristin@vespawalnutcreek.com

All Scooters Welcome!

Walnut Creek Vespa
1813 Mt. Diablo Blvd.
Walnut Creek, Ca 94596
925/938-0600

http://www.vespawalnutcreek.com

Check out our new bikes!

The Vectrix-all electric scooter

Aprilia Mana-automatic motorcycle (no shifting!)

and of course, the MP3 three wheeled scooter!
llrdhsktr
llrdhsktr

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Eastbay Scooter Rally Empty East Bay Scooter Rally

Post by ScooterPhile Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:21 am

Lester,

Thanks for posting! You stole a march on me, as I had not heard about it. Unfortunately, I will be out of town as well, but it should be interesting and fun. I have been wanting to meet the folks from Rockridge.

Have a good time on your vacation!

Karryll

ScooterPhile

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Eastbay Scooter Rally Empty Re: Eastbay Scooter Rally

Post by Greg470 Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:59 pm

Lester,

Would you have a rough idea of when you will be going through Moraga? Silverwilly and I may be coming back up through there from Lake Chabot and could either catch you enroute or swing up to Walnut Creek for the end of your rally...Greg
Greg470
Greg470

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by llrdhsktr Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:25 pm

Greg: I won't be attending this rally unfortunately. I will be away on vacation. If you want more logistics about the ride itself, I suggest you contact Walnut Creek Vespa directly. I'm just spreading the word about the event cheers
llrdhsktr
llrdhsktr

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptJohn Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:39 am

The rally (ride) will begin and end at the dealership. This is the first event they've had in over a year; so, it should be good. Darragh Howard is not only an owning partner at Vespa of Walnut Creek and Rockridge Two Wheels, but he also works the Walnut Creek store on a daily basis. Kristin, his able bodied assistant was hired to replace my friend Kevin, who now joins the salesforce at Tri-Valley Moto, the new BMW/KTM/Triumph dealer in Livermore. Here's the written message I received from them:

"...Mark your calendars it's time for a Scooter Rally
at Walnut Creek Vespa! Saturday August 16th 2008!

Meet us at Walnut Creek Vespa at 1030 Saturday morning for coffee and bagels and a bit of socializing then we'll head out on the road.

The route we'll ride will take us up to the beautiful Alhambra Valley Road near the San Pablo Dam Reservoir then up to Moraga and back. Most scooters will be fine on the course however the 50cc bikes may struggle a bit to keep up on the hilly parts.

We have been really busy here at Walnut Creek Vespa this year and are looking forward to welcoming alot of new riders as well as seeing our old friends again! It's going to be a beautiful day so come fueled up and ready to ride!!

Oh yeah! There will be raffles and give aways too!!
See ya soon! Ciao!

RSVP kristin@vespawalnutcreek.com

Unfortunately, Bonnie, Rollingbones and I will be in Reno, NV for the "Blue Butt Rally", and will miss the Walnut Creek event.
CaptJohn
CaptJohn

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-05-24

http://www.firstgiving.com/CaptJohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down