Bay Area Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Files link?

2 posters

Go down

Files link? Empty Files link?

Post by Dave E Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:03 pm

Jeff,

Sorry you couldn't join us on Saturday, Robert too, there were no SWings on the ride. Scott did a great job leading, and the Italian scooters are making their presence be known (and we have a Korean scooter now, too!!). I was thinking after the ride about the old site, and the "Files Link" that had a Group Riding Tactics file, as well as a file on Hand Signals. I thought about having a group meeting at one of the rest breaks to talk about it, but we were always having so much fun enjoying each other's company. Is there a place on this new site that these things can be found, and if not, maybe they could be added. Staggered formation, who's riding sweep, getting separated, what to do if someone has a breakdown or injury, etc. are all important things to know. So far we haven't had a problem, and last Saturday's ride couldn't have been smoother and problem free (except for me losing my cell phone - which has been found and is in the mail back to me). But the day may come where there is a snafu, and the ride can quickly turn into a total mess. Any thoughts or suggestions on the subject will benefit all.

Hope you're getting your health situation worked out, and Robert, be a good patient so that you will mend properly and be back out there soon. And Sam, bummer about your back. Hopefully we'll see all of you next time. Thanks to everyone for a great day.

--Dave E
Dave E
Dave E

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Files link? Empty Re: Files link?

Post by JeffR Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:44 pm

Dave,

I expanded the "Safety Issues" section to include a "Files Section". The new topic is "Safety Issues & Files Section". If members find something that is helpful to us as a group please feel free to post a link or file here.

Thanks,
JeffR
JeffR
Admin

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-05-24

http://bamr.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down