Bay Area Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Ride 4 Kids" on October 5th in Woodland, CA

2 posters

Go down

"Ride 4 Kids" on October 5th in Woodland, CA Empty "Ride 4 Kids" on October 5th in Woodland, CA

Post by CaptJohn Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:20 pm

As our riding season draws slowly to an end, we still have one major event and ride for the calender. The Sacramento "Ride for Kids", which takes place in Woodland at the Yolo Country Fairgrounds, will take place on Sunday, October 5, 2008.

I hope you will join me and many other members at this LAST Sacramento "Ride for Kids". As I mentioned before the LAST San Francisco "Ride...", next year both the Sacramento and San Francisco "Rides for Kids" will be combined into the Northern California "Ride for Kids", which will take place at the Solano Community College in Fairfield on the 1st Sunday of October 2009.

Let's make this final year in Woodland an event to remember. You've got almost 1 month before the the "Ride...", which is more then enough time to round-up several contributors, which will help fund your own registration fee, put you in line for many prizes and awards and MAYBE a chance to win a Honda motorcycle, which you might be able to use for a downpayment on a new Silverwing!

If you'd like to join me for the ride up to Woodland, meet me at the Long's Parking Lot at the intersection of Olympic & California Blvds in Walnut Creek. We'll meet there at 0745 hrs, and leave that location at 0800 hrs, Sharp! If you'd like something to eat before we leave, there's a Marie Callender's located in that same shopping center--just be ready to leave at 0800 hrs.
CaptJohn
CaptJohn

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-05-24

http://www.firstgiving.com/CaptJohn

Back to top Go down

"Ride 4 Kids" on October 5th in Woodland, CA Empty Re: "Ride 4 Kids" on October 5th in Woodland, CA

Post by Ray2625 Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:44 am

I'm going to try and make this even if I have to leave the girlfriend at home. ( We'd have to leave here way before her ideal wake up. ) It's a great cause for sure.
Ray2625
Ray2625

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

"Ride 4 Kids" on October 5th in Woodland, CA Empty Ride for kids

Post by Ray2625 Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:35 pm

Is anyone else from the Santa Rosa Area planning on going to the ride?
Ray2625
Ray2625

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

"Ride 4 Kids" on October 5th in Woodland, CA Empty Re: "Ride 4 Kids" on October 5th in Woodland, CA

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down