Bay Area Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toys For Tots Ride!

2 posters

Go down

Toys For Tots Ride! Empty Toys For Tots Ride!

Post by llrdhsktr Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:02 am

Toys for Tots Ride!
Please join us for our next and -ahem- long anticipated scooter ride! Be here at Vespa Walnut Creek at 10 am Saturday morning December 13th. We'll do a little catching up and a'sipping of ye ol'hot chocolate then head out on the road! Don't forget to bring a toy to donate! O'happy days!!

All scooters welcome!

Vespa Walnut Creek is located at 1813 Mt. Diablo Blvd. Walnut Creek California 94596 925/938-0600 http://www.vespawalnutcreek.com
llrdhsktr
llrdhsktr

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Toys For Tots Ride! Empty Re: Toys For Tots Ride!

Post by llrdhsktr Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:56 am

This Saturday!!!
llrdhsktr
llrdhsktr

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptJohn Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:12 pm

Hi folks:
In case you didn't see my post on the BAMR/YahooGroups, I stopped by "Vespa of Walnut Creek" this afternoon, and learned that the "Toys for Tots" event is still a "go" for Saturday at 10:00 a.m., UNLESS IT RAINS! Rain will cancel the ride, but they hope that folks will still drop off an unwrapped new toy for the "Toys for Tots".

As in the past, I'm assuming that there'll be hot cider, chocolate and coffee for those attending, along with bagels & donuts. I was told that the ride will be over the backroads to Moraga, from there you'll travel backroads to Orinda and out Bear Creek Road to Alhambra Valley Road into downtown Martinez.

All the above hinges on the weather being clear. If it rains, the ride is cancelled.
CaptJohn
CaptJohn

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-05-24

http://www.firstgiving.com/CaptJohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down